My Son's Birthday Celebration - M. Sahidin

My Son's Birthday Celebration


In the past January Zaskia birthday, we make birthday party Zaskia in Berastagi. In a few days my son's Zidan birthday anniversary.

My Son's Birthday Celebration

He asked me to celebrate his birthday in Jakarta, go to Jakarta means having to travel by plane. go to Jakarta is very difficult, high cost of tickets, accommodation, and his mother until now afraid to travel by plane.

I can't plan with certainty where his birthday party. I asked again to Zidan, we can't travel by plane
because she was afraid that traveling by plane and father no money for now. I gave the option to Zidan, how about we make his birthday party on Parapat or Bukit lawang. He said bored, because he had been there.

But he had the choice to his birthday party. he said to me, why do not we go to sidebuk-debuk. I could only laugh at his request, he probably does not know what it sidebuk-debuk, sidebuk-debuk just a hot spring pool. but i follow his request, cheap and not too far away.

I also have not been to debuk-debuk again. hopefully when I went there to Birthday Celebration there was a change in the facilities and infrastructure.

Thank you, for reading this article...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *